Background

.....................Follow Me

Monday, May 30, 2011

Never a Thought Away

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day.  Ours has been a stay at home and relax weekend. I did get a chance to check out some information on photographing cards posted by Debbie Olson at  Thinking Inking   . Thank you Debbie. I don't have the set up yet but am looking into it. I am leaning toward this set up,  For now I'll just take the best pics I can with what I have.



 
This little card was fun to do. Paper is from Prima Marketing, Botanical collection.   The large doily is a Die-namics Decorative Doily. Smaller circle is from Spellbinders Lacey Circles.  I hand dyed some white rayon seam binding with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Juneberry Wine.  Stamp sentiment is from my stash. All of these items except for the stamp are available at School Adventures.  Thanks for looking, see you again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment