Background

.....................Follow Me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Love America Card MFT Getting Sketchy #23


This was my entry for the MFT Weekly Getting Sketchy #23 challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I used the MFT Pure Innocence, Love You With All My Heart stamp and colored her with Copic Sketch markers. I cut her out and placed her on the MFT Dizzy Doily. I free-handed the flowers on her dress and the flag within her heart using my Copic Sketch markers. She wears a tiny blue ribbon bow in her hair.  Don't you just love these little Pure Innocence stamps. They are quite adaptable to many different themes. The Red white and blue sticker is from K&Company's Americana. Bazzill cardstock and Jillibean Minestrone Paper make up the card base. White cardstock was embossed using a Cuttlebug musical folder.

For those of you in my area you can purchase all of these at School Adventures.

You can order a nice set of 72 Copic Sketch markers from Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment