Background

.....................Follow Me

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tulips Candles and Wishes Easel Card

This card was photographed before I had set up my tent so the quality is not as good!



I have a sister-in-law that has always been an inspiration to me. She is one of those people that you admire for her honesty, integrity, humor, kindness and overall pleasing personality. My kids have always called her Saint Jean!  I made this card for her two months ago when I came across this tulip paper by Reminisce. She has always loved tulips. Her birthday was this week and the card sent off so I can post it now.

I love the easel cards and they are so simple to make.  I hope she enjoys it and you are inspired to make one yourself.

Supplies:
Spellbinders Motifs
EK Success Border Punch
Stampin' Up Whimsical Words and Heard From the Heart
Reminisce In Bloom Paper

Later this week I will be posting some Blog Candy!  Stop in and leave a comment on that post to be included in the random drawing for a little treat!

Thanks for stopping by;

0 comments:

Post a Comment